Do you like to be in touch with us? If you want us to be able to inform you about our new products, commercial offers, competitions or marketing activities, please read the following material.
GDPR is an abbreviation of the General Data Protection Regulation. The regulation was enter into force on May 25, 2018. The GDPR guarantees EU citizens protection of personal data and modernization of outdated privacy regulations.
I. General information.
3. Angry Warrior respects the right to privacy of Website Users, in particular, ensures the protection of their personal data and applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with Users’ privacy by third parties. Our activities are aimed at guaranteeing Users a sense of full security at the level appropriate to applicable law, including:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law.
The Website is used by means of a secure SSL protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission over the Internet.
4. For the interpretation of terms, a glossary of the Regulations shall apply.
5. Glossary of terms:
- cookie – this is small information saved by the server on the User’s computer, which the server can read when reconnecting from this computer,
- system log – this is the information that the User’s computer transmits to the server at each connection, it may contain various data (e.g. IP number), from which it is possible to determine more or less precisely where the connection took place from,
- IP address – individual number, which usually has every computer connected to the Internet, the IP number can be permanently associated with the computer (static) or assigned to a given connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol – a special standard for transmitting data on the Internet, in which transmission is coded, unlike ordinary transmission, where transmission is carried out in open text.
II. Personal Data Administrator
1. The GDPR is currently a standard for data protection rights of individuals, we meet the provisions of the EU Regulation. Your data is secure.
2. The administrator of personal data is Angry Warrior with headquarters at ul. Al. 29-go Listopada 130/421, 31-406 Kraków, entered into CEIDG, NIP: 632-196-85-99, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number 577-604-470. Our website address is: https://www.angrywarrior.eu
2. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
III. Data collection
1. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons. The data is available only to persons authorized in accordance with II. Data Administrator.
2. The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily entered in forms (e.g. contact details in the ordering process, data provided in the account registration process, user data at the time of contact via the contact form, data provided for obtaining information by means of the newsletter, etc.)
- by collecting “cookies” [see cookies policy].
3. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
4. The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, payment address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
5. The service provider is also the administrator of the data of people subscribed to [for example] the newsletter or other forms of the page where you provide them.
IV. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. We collect only the necessary data to achieve specific goals. We need your data to send: newsletter, commercial information, marketing information, information on organized competitions, for the purpose of creating an account on the site.
2. The basis for the processing of your personal data is the implementation of the order, marketing of our products and services, legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e. demonstrating the correct implementation of the order, for the purposes of possible returns and complaints. In relation to other purposes, the basis for the processing of personal data is your consent.
3. While browsing our site, we will collect the following information:
- Products viewed: We will use this information to show you, for example, recently viewed products
- Location, IP address and browser: We will use this data to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter the address so that we can, for example, estimate the shipping costs before ordering and send the order!
When you buy in our store, we will ask you for information including your name, payment and shipping addresses, email, telephone, payment or card details and optional account details: username and password. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- Sending information about your account and orders
- Responding to your requests, including returns and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Creating an account in our store
- Compliance with legal obligations, e.g. calculation of taxes
- Improving the store’s offer
- Sending marketing information if you agree to receive it
- If you create an account, we will keep your name, address, e-mail address and phone number which will be used when placing next orders.
V. Data collected after leaving a comment
1. When a site visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam.
3. In addition, we collect information about users who comment on sites using our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on the way in which you create Akismet for the Website, but usually includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer and website URL (along with other information directly provided by the commentator, such as their name, username , email address, address and comment only).
VI. Data collected after subscribing to the Newsletter
1. When website visitors subscribe to the mailing list, we collect the data visible on the newsletter form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam.
2. Your data is stored as long as you are subscribed to the mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time or request us to do so.
3. The mailing list aims to inform users via the e-mail address provided about new products in the store, competitions, important changes regarding the Company, etc.
VII. Data collected via the contact form used
The information sent through them is stored by us for the purposes of customer service for an indefinite period of time, but we do not use the information obtained for marketing purposes. In the process of contact using the form, the user obtains data in the form of an email address and voluntarily provided data (name, first and last name, nickname, etc.).
VIII. Data and payment system
We accept payments via PayPal, PayU and via traditional transfer. When processing payments, some of your data will be transferred to the above companies, including information required to process or process payments, such as order value and billing information.
We also offer the option of shopping for 0% PayU installments.
More information on installments can be found in our regulations and on the service provider’s website (here)
PayU installments – 0% loan A 0% loan agreement is concluded between the borrower and the lender, i.e. Alior Bank S.A., mBank S.A., Kreditech Polska Sp. z o.o. or AS INBANK S.A. Branch in Poland. Representative example: total loan amount: PLN 1,000.00, APRC: 0.00%, fixed interest rate 0%, total amount to be paid: PLN 1000, total cost: PLN 0.00 (including: commission: PLN 0, interest: PLN 0), 10 equal monthly installments of / PLN 100 each. The following repayment periods are available for the 0% Loan: 3, 5, 6 or 10 monthly installments. Terms of the offer as at 14/03/2019. The Partner is entitled to offer a different loan period than the one requested by the Customer, if it results from the Customer’s creditworthiness test. The granting of a 0% loan depends on the positive assessment of the creditworthiness of the potential borrower by the Partner. The granting of a 0% loan depends on the acceptance by the client of the final terms proposed by the Partner. PayU S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, cooperates with lenders and mediates in concluding the abovementioned agreements. This material does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and is for information purposes. The 0% Loan Regulations under the PayU installments are available here.
IX. Data collected and the media you have sent
If you are a registered user and upload images to your site, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the site can download and read the full location data from the images on the site.
X. Processing of personal data
1. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
2. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact, process the order.
3. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we ensure the protection of all data personal data that were obtained as a result of conducting business activities and completing your orders in our online store. We ensure that the personal data of Buyers will be processed only for the purposes of the contract and for marketing purposes, when the Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data. In the cases and on the principles set out in this Act, the Buyer has the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal, if they are incomplete, out of date, false or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed for achieving the purpose for which they were collected, and also has the right to submit a written request to stop processing his personal data.
XI. How long we keep your data
1. In general, information is stored for as long as we need information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to keep it. For example, we store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes, including 2 years for warranty purposes. This includes your name, email address and addresses.
2. We will also store comments and opinions if you choose to write them.
3. If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for each moderation.
4. For users who have registered on our website, we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can view, correct or delete their personal information at any time. Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
5. Data are sent to statistical companies such as Google Analytics and Google Search Consol. They are used to improve the operation of the Website and adapt needs to customer preferences.
XII. Who from our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. Eg administrators and store staff have access to:
- Order details such as purchased items, order date, shipping and payment address
- Customer information such as name, email address and invoicing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, returns and offer support.
XIII. What do we share with others
1. The data will be made available only to those entities that are necessary to achieve our goals and entities supporting us in providing services by electronic means, i.e. payment, credit, leasing, courier, post office, ERP sales system provider, automatic marketing provider, programmer. Your data will never be disclosed to other commercial entities.
2. Data is sent to statistical companies such as Google Analytics and Google Search Consol. They are used to improve the operation of the Website and adapt needs to customer preferences.
XIV. User Rights
1. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there.
2. In terms of the processing of your data, you have the rights:
- access to data;
- rectification of data;
- deletion or limitation of processing;
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data – the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
3. If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you can request delivery of a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all of the information provided by you. You can also request that we delete all of your personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
4. If you want to change or delete your contact details, please contact us by phone at 577-604-470 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The website administrator will modify or delete data on your request as soon as possible after making such a request.
XV. Do I have access to my personal data?
Yes, you have access to view and change your personal data. If you are registered on the website in the customer panel, you can manage them in the MY ACCOUNT tab. If you are not yet a registered customer, you can write to us at email@example.com we will provide you with all necessary information.
XVI. Security of personal data
1. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
2. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL). We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law. SSL encrypts, authenticates and ensures message integrity. After logging in (connecting to a secure website), the user is notified. The http page address changes to https, and a padlock symbol appears on the bottom right of the Internet Explorer browser bar. In Firefox and Opera browsers, the padlock symbol appears in the navigation bar. By clicking the padlock symbol you will check the identity of the server whose authenticity is confirmed by the Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 certificate. In addition, the data is secured by two-factor logging, preventing unwanted login.
XVII. How do we communicate with you?
We send information to you by e-mail in the form of newsletters or commercial offers directly from our Sales Department, by e-mail and traditional mail. We can also communicate via the newsletter. If necessary, we contact you by phone (if you provide a contact number) when placing an order to obtain information related to it. This is to accelerate the delivery.
Cookies are used to:
- facilitate the User to use the Website while browsing;
- later association of the User in the case of a re-connection of the Website with the device on which they were saved;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- adapt the content of the Website pages to specific User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites tailored to the User’s individual needs;
As part of the Website, we use the following types of Cookies:
- “Session” – they are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
- “Permanent” – stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User;
- “Performance” – they enable collecting information on how to use the Website’s pages;
- “Necessary” – enabling the use of services available on the Website;
- “Functional” – enabling remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface;
- “Own” – posted by the Website;
- “External” – derived from an external website than the Website;
The information is in no way combined with the Website User’s personal data and is not used to determine the User’s identity. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the User’s web browser settings. Users should check their browser settings to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. To this end, we recommend that you read the “Help” content of your web browser.
More broadly, if you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookies, so that when you write the next comments, the above information will be conveniently completed. These cookies expire after a year. If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be thrown when you close your browser. During login, we additionally create several cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days, and screen options after a year. If you check the Remember me option, the login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted. If you modify or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, simply pointing to the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers, e.g .:
- in Internet Explorer
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
- in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Opera browser
- in Safari
Software for browsing websites, i.e. a web browser, usually by default allows storing Cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the web browser used by the User.
If the User does not want to receive Cookies, he can change the settings of his browser. However, disabling Cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining User preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases also prevent, the use of the Website.
XIX. Embedded content from other sites
1. The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in a similar way as if the user visited a specific site directly.
XX. Statistics analysis
Google Analytics, JetPack and Google Search Consol help us in the process of analyzing statistics. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these companies.
XXI. Where can you make a complaint?
Complaints can now be directed to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).
XXII. Final Provisions